C-Max, the push wheelchair with stair climbing function providing disabled access at home and on the road. The care attendant needs little physical power to handle the C-Max stair climber. Find out more at aatgb.com/c-max-u1.html
On stairs as well as on level ground C-Max proves its versatility. Removable arm rests make easy transferring from one chair to another possible. Due to its compact dimensions and foldable foot rest, the C-Max is easy to manoeuvre even on very narrow stair cases or winding stairs. For small, compact apartments with narrow doorways, the C-Max represents the ideal solution.
- Narrow and spiral stairs are easily managed through advanced individually adjustable systems.
- Versatile: With the C-Max you easily manage everyday situations. Being a push wheelchair with stair climbing function makes the C-Max the ideal device for e.g. health and driving services, the use in public places and buildings, and in nursing homes as well as in private residences.
- Automatic safety brakes stop at each stair edge.
- C-Max operates on all types of stair or floor coverings causing no damage whatsoever.
- Home stairclimber solution for occupational therapy.